cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

me2j or cnb2 ? WBS element does not flow? why?

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear PS gurus,

Can any throw some light, while seeing the standard reports cnb2 or me2j for project POs, i am not able to get wbs element in the layout.

PR & PO is made from wbs element & network, so why the wbs element is not displayed against the PO item?

is there any other report where we can see PRoject POs along with WBS element?

Pl help

thanx in advance.

Regards

Srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srihari,

This will depend on the PR/PO account assignment. If you use account assignment category N (Network), the corresponding WBS element is not displayed in the layout.

If you use item category P, it will.

Hope this helps

Regards

Martina

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martina,

How do I check this? my account assignment category is "N" or "P"?

pl help

regards

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While preparing PO, just beside item column the account assignment category column is present. You need to enter suitable category over there.

If the PO is already created, you can see Account Assignment tab in Item overview.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your problem solved?

Regards

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

Thanx for your concern.

Not solved, bcos, we have customised the account assigment with "N".

Pl suggest any possibility of getting wbs element or project definition in me2j or cnb2 with account assignment "N".

Pl suggest

Regards

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard report cnb2 & me2j both are used for getting purchasing documents of Projects. In the above report we need to enter project definition only & all the purchase orders w.r.t. the project will be displayed.

If there won't be any account assignment of Q or P, then WBSE won't appear in purchase Order.

Hope this will help you.

Best Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Daer Rakesh,

Yes u r right, but if we would like to see more projects together then it is difficult to understand the layout, bcos no wbs element or project definition provision to flow in the layout.

We have made customised settings of account assigment with " N" only hence the wbs element is not flowing into the reports of me2j or cnb2.

there is no way to change the account assigment from N to either P or Q while making the PO against the Network PR.

With N account assignment, is there any suggestion to get WBS element flow in the reports layout of me2j or cnb2, pl suggest any solution for this.

Thanx in advance

Warm regards

srihari