Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Message Mapping without BPM: Limitaions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Crew,

I have done this one(without BPM)

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3115. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

I understood that there cannot be multiple receiver services.

This message splitting can be done only with one sender and one receiver business services (with many communication channels) without BPM.

Am I right?

Are there anymore limitations than this?

Regards,

Karthik kaveriselvan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please reply to this discussion and clarify the doubt!

Former Member
0 Kudos

If there are only two receiver agreements then the above mentioned error "No receiver agreement found" occurs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<i>select multiple receivers using the + button.</i>

one sender service.

two receiver service referring to one target interface each with one communicaiton channel each.

Two interface determination for two business services and they both are refering to the same enhanced interface mapping.

Created receiver determination and added the two receiver service to it, but when looking at the configuration overview for receiver determinaiton, for each service, both the target interfaces used in interface mapping are listed and the reciever determination shows "Does not exist".

When I run the scenario, I get "No receiver agreement found" error.

Please calrify how many receiver agreements have to be configured and how?

Thanks

karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>Please calrify how many receiver agreements have to be configured and how?

You need 2 for this scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to other posts: Dymanic Configuration (ASMA) is common to all the Messages that are split.

You cannot have seperate Dymanic Configuration for each one of the split messages.

Regards,

Sudharshan N A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek,

<i>Multiple receiver business service is possible without BPM?</i>

When we go for more than one receiver business services, while configuring interface determination, which receiver service will you select? so in that case do we have to have two interface determination?

Please try it and let me know.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes u might need interface determination as per the number of B.Serv

U can have this kinda scenario configured.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>When we go for more than one receiver business services, while configuring interface determination, which receiver service will you select? </i>

>>

select multiple receivers using the + button.

<i>so in that case do we have to have two interface determination? </i>

>>

yes, for reach receiver you will have its own interface determination.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

another prominent limitation is;

Only those adapters that run on the Adapter Engine are supported. So the IDoc scenarios cannot be done in this case. Also the Java proxy runtime is also not supported.

More @ http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/f3b31d48fb1bc8e10000000a11466f/content.htm

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>This message splitting can be done only with one sender and one receiver business services (with many communication channels) without BPM.</i>

More than one receiver business service possible without BPM.

Only 1 sender possible without BPM

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhu,

Even in this case you cannot have multiple receiver business services in Integration Directory.

Please comment on the same...

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes with this particular scenario there is only one sender service but with BPM u can have mutiple sender service. But in the case of receiver service u can have mutiple recv's in this case