Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Forums Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I Have One Doubt Regarding Forum Points

If asking like this is Wrong means Please Don't mine any one

What is the Use of Forum Points in SDN ?????

Is there any Help By Having the Forum Points ???

Please Let me Know

Regards

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this blog...)

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/09/sdn-t-shirts-more

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Check the Info in the Following Blog

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/09/sdn-t-shirts-more

Reward Points if Helpful

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forum points are like snacks for the ego, offer someone a nice tasty snack and they feel more like helping you.

Aside from early access at 100 points (which is potentially useful), I dont see much point to "farming" outside of ego/job reference purposes. It does seem very abused, with people asking absurdly simple questions because they're too lazy to use the search function leading to a bunch of people actually bothering to use the search function and then duplicating/re-referencing content for the n'th time to answer the question which should not have been asked in the first place!! We're all guilty of it to some degree I'm sure, but it would help if people made more of a conscious effort to educate people to help themselves.

Cheers,

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Points are rewarded basically to motivate the people, who contributed their valuable time and knowledge....., apart from that for every 250 points you score, you will be rewarded with nice SDN T-shirts etc.. etc.. also you will get some discounts to attend SAP TechEds etc..

Check this

/people/mark.finnern/blog/2004/08/03/announcing-the-contributor-recognition-program

Regards