cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want maintain three different address for one Sold to party, for this how can I proceed?

Thanks & Regards

Kallazhagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

As I understand Sold to party is always one. SOLD TO party means who place the order for you. hence you cannot maintain three diffrent address.

you have to Creat three diffrent diffrent master record for eg. ADR1, ADR2 ADR3.....Now in ADR 1 add other two as Ship to party......where as in their our master record they will be as a sold to party only.....

If this solve your problem pls reward.......for any doubts further pls write immediately

cheers,

RC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

In R/3 we don't have that fascility and we can't maintain three address fot one sold to party.

However we can maintain multiple address in SAP CRM where again we will have one main or default address. But certainly we can maintain more than one addresses in CRM.

In R/3 it's not possible in my knowledge.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is possible by maintaing one customer as sold to party and other two as ship to party.

if this solves your issue, pl. assign points.

regards

Amla

Former Member
0 Kudos

2/3 additional ship-to party or contact person (sounds better to me) is an alternative way.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can maintain only one address at masterdata level. But you can change that at transaction level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

KALLAZHAGAR

I am not sure of maintaining 3 different address for same sold to party in Std SAP.

However changing address for sold-to-party during order entry is possible.

Regards,

Sateesh