cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PERSDATA_CREATE Pesonnal number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Halo!

I am new on SAP(R/3 4.70) and would be glad if someone could help me how to use this BAPI.

I would like to create new person with this transaction.

So my question is How to assign or create new personnel number and after that use it in BAPI_PERSDATA_CREATE.

I tried to create personnel data with personnel number 00000000 and it was successfully added in PA0002 table. But at the end I could see this persons data only with transaction PA10(Personnel File), and not with PA20(Display). So, I came to conclusion that I have to add some information to other PA**** tables, but don't know how.

Thank you in advance.

Mihail

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mihail,

You have posted the query in wrong forum. You should post this query in ABAP Forums.

I am guessing that you are talking about SAP Transactions only. You are not dealing with BAPI from Java application, Right?

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

First of all thank you for your answer.

I made a mistake with defining BAPI_PERSDATA_CREATE as ABAP transaction.

I would like to use BAPI_PERSDATA_CREATE in java application. But I have problems that I mentioned above.

I also tested it with BAPI transaction where I have the same problem, what is also logically.

Best regards,

Mihail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mihail,

So, its better to post the query in ABAP forums. Resolve the problem at ABAP side. And when your BAPI is running successfully, then go ahead with Java application.

As, you are getting same problem in ABAP side also, its better to resolve first at ABAP side only.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

Thank you for your answer.

Than I will try on ABAP forum.

Best Regards,

Mihail