cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autogeneration Of Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Here my client wants to create excise invoice when he creates billing with Tcode VF01 for domestic sales only (Not for export and Deemed Export) i.e, excise invoice should be generated automatically for domestic sales.

I am working on ECC 6.0 version

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ullas Kumar,

For generation of Excise Invoice automatically, u want to Tick the box of <b>Excise Invoice During Billing</b> in <b>Outgoing Excise Invoice</b> Tab when maintaining <b>Excise</b> Group.

Path is : <b>Logistics – General, by choosing Taxes on Goods Movements &#61614; India &#61614; Basic Settings &#61614; Maintain Excise Groups.</b>

Plz rewar pts if it is helpful for u to solve the problem.

Thx & Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir ,

thank for your valuable reply, but if i clicked this check box it, i think it will create excise invoice for Export and Deemed Export also.

thanking you sir.

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Additionallly you need to maintain the default plant, excise group, and series groups in Customizing for Sales and Distribution (SD), by choosing Excise Group - Series Group Determination. Tcode J_1IEXSRDET

Pankaj if you have used it do share your experience, also Default posting, RG23D and other check box's if you have used do share your experience with pro's and cons

Regards

Jitesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allabaqsh G. Patil,

we are having scenario , where domestic & export is happening from the same plant , also we are using the concept of one sales area with different sub transaction type at the time of Excise Invoice creation in J1iin,

in this scenario, we are not able to using the functionality of back ground invoice,

Could you suggest a way to use this functionality for above scenario.

Regards

Lalit

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lalit Goel

you should have mulitple shipping point for each of the different types , i.e. was suggested by SAP Labs also

One shipping point for Local excise

One shipping point for Export under bond

One Shippping point for Deemed Export

One Shippping point for Export Without Bond

One Shippping point for Export under Later of Undertaking.

Then you can have different excise group for each and then you can have Excise/Group Series Determination determining default Plant , Excise Group and Series group for combination of Sales Org/DC/Division and shipping point.

Then as suggest you can use the Auto Excise by ticking Create EI in Excise Group Definition

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ullas,

You create the excise group for the purpose of posting to G/L accounts. The excise group is basically created for a plant. If suppose there are 2 plants. From both the plants export as well as domestic sale is carried out. So if you want then you can create 4 different excise groups if for each scenarion you want postings to different accounts.

Go to IMG-logistics general-tax on goods movements-India-basic settings-Maintain Excise Groups. Select the required excise group of your domestic sales and there you will see a column for "Create EI". Click on this. Now whenever you create a normal invoice in VF01, then the system automatically generates an excise invoice for the same.

Hope this solves your problem. Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil