cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If i repriced an SO, whether i need to chang the DO correspondly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the SO is created on 2007.07.28 and the corresponding DO is created on <b>2007.07.28</b>.

And the DO is in open status, didnt do PGI.

So today i repriced the SO, changing some pricing conditions of the SO item. From the change history could see, the item was repriced at <b>2007.07.30</b>.

<b>So Does this repricing operation affect with the DO?</b>

<b>Whether i neeed to do some corresponding changement on the DO document?</b> Then i could proceed the PGI successfully? Or i dont need to do any changment of the DO, just go ahead the PGI???

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ideally you shoudl have repriced the order before creating teh delivery itself.

As you have created the delivery also, you can cancel the delivery document, then reprice teh order, and then create new delivery with the latest prices. This will be the perfect way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

Thank you very much.

Whether i could delete the existing DO, then create new DO with the latest SO prices??

Or have to cancel all the documents, then reprice the SO, then create DO??

Thanks!!

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hoo Laa

Rajesh also tells a way to update prices, you can do that too.

If you want to delete the delivery document, you can open the document in change mode VL02N and in the menu

Outbound Delivery----Delete

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VL02N check one line item there in condition tab , check which condtions are applicable for shipping, if no condition is there, then no need to worry, if condition is available then you can update there itself with update button.

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone.

As even the PGI not yet proceeed and of coz no billing document.

Also I have checked the conditions tab of the DO, there is no condition type indicated.

So i will do nothing for the DO and will go ahead to proceed the PGI for this DO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, you do not need to change the Delivery Document.

What you require to di is in Billing Document, select Line item --> Goto (on topmost line) --> Item --> Item Condition & click on tab UPDATE on the lowerside of the screen & select option 'B' - carry out new pricing & enter. The pricewill be calculated based on latest condition record available in the system.

If the requirement is such that everytime the latest price is to be considered, then do the modification in copy control (T.Code:VTFL), F2 --> LF & select relevant Item category & maintain Pricing type as 'B'.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.