cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finding error in xml to xml scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I try to execute xml to xml scenario after completing design and config. of scenario i did not find file in my target directory.

I tried in sxmb_moni (IE-monitoring) ( ie monitor for processed XML messages), it is showing like no messages available for selction.

In IR message mapping, interface mapping, i have simulated the test, it is working fine.

I am using FTP cooonection , to access my scource directory, i gave user name, password, server name and port.

could you help where i have check first the error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praba,

Please check in the RWB Message monitoring. Only once its passed Adapter Engine you can see messages in SXMB_MONI. So if the messages are not visible in SXMB_MONI, the only option is to check the Message Monitoring (Adapter Engine) and find out what's going wrong in the Audit Log. I think the same procedure were discussed on the other day.!!

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj,

In RWB, i filtered for the past 7 days and gave namespace for sender also in message monitoring,

I am gettting result like this for my query:

zero messages from database.

could you guide me how to check in RWB message monitoring?

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praba,

Which SP u are using?

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj,

In RWB message monitoring, last time i have selected Integration server in messages from component.

you told me to select adapter engine XI server1 in messages from component

i tried with that option also, i am getting zero messages found in data base.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am using SAP XI 3.0 Service pack:14

Release: 30_VAL_REL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

please make sure that you have activated the sender file adapter and send the file once again.if the file is picked up you will definitely see some message in RWB under adapter monitoring

Thanx

Aamir

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praba,

Did the files got picked up?Are u giving the correct filtering criteria? Do one more thing Trigger the file again and verify the same in RWB with no filtering criteria!!!

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for helping me.

The source directory, source file is not get deleted, still it is there. I guess there is problem in CC.

I set the processing mode as delete.

regards

Praba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

make sure u are givin the correct file path,the file must be on XI server and not on your local drive(until and unless the local drive is accessible from XI server).

secondly scroll down to the bottom of the sender CC page and make sure the status is active.also activate the sender CC using change list

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have given only source directory (foldername ) (praba_source) in sender CC and file name xi_input.xml

and my CC also active only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

are you keepin the file on the XI server directory or your local desktop directory?

also change the file name to xi_input.* and try

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I kept in server directory only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

make sure you are giving correct path for the sender directory.

definitely something is wrong in sender CC configuration

Thanx

Aamir

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praba,

One more thing, did u created sender agreement?

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In ID source directoty, I forgot to give / before the source foldername in source directory that why it did not take. now the file is taken from source directory but i am not getting target directory. any way i will try to correct the way raj suggested.

Thanks a lot.

I rewarded the points.

regards

praba

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

check adapter monitoring in rwb ,also check sxmb_moni

thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From source directory file is picked up now.

The mistake i made is in while giving foldername in source directory i forgot to give /

Now i gave like /praba_source in source directory, file get picked now. Now also in target directory i did not the file.

I will try the way raj suggested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ahmad and raj,

I made mistake in receiver CC, I did not provide FTP connection parameters, i used the NFS.

Thanks a lot for ur help.

Now the scenario is sucessfully working.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to know praba!!!

Best regards,

raj.