cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View EWA reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have succesfully installed and confugured my Solution Manager and have connected 3 business systems.

I have configured OSS-connection, SCCN, EWA.

Now I am about to view EWA, but I do not see any files or glasses sign i n Tcode DSWP.

My quetion is: <b>how can I read/view the EWA as .HTML or MS-Office document?

Is there some configuration steps to do this?</b>

Thank you very much

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you already set them up? They are scheduled in the satellite systems once a week...

--

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Which steps do you mean with "do you set them up?".

Basically I activated SDCCN on the satelite systems and of course in SOLMAN, added the solution in Tcode solman_directory and set up the the early watch alerts (standard settings in solman_directory) once a weak.

I have also see that something is already done in DSWP (red flags).

<b>The question is how to open the alerts as word or HTML file?</b>

Thank you

regards

alexander_maetzing
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

if you see in DSWP "red flags" there is something wrong with the data transfer from satellite system to Solution Manager. The correct symbol for a red rated system would be a big red dot with a white cross.

Please check th protocols of the relevant processes in SDCCN of the satellite systems. If the data transfer didn't work you should find there some hints for the reason.

Best regards, Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thank you!

I have still the problem to see EWA, I have those with red flags and few with sign of quadrat/romb. If I click there I see the sign of two “bottles” (?) and title “Data is available”.

<b>My question is how can I see the document as WORD or HTML?</b>

<b>Should I start some services?</b>

In other SAP SOLMAN it is possible to read the EWA under point “Activities”, there is a sign of MS-Word document.

<b>What are the steps to overcome the problems with red flags?</b>

Regarding RFC-conections there sould not be some errors. I have in satellite systems

RFC-connection BACK-RFC to SOLMAN and in SOLMAN the SDCC_OSS.

Thank you very much for any helpful information

Regards

alexander_maetzing
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

if there is an EWA with the two bottles, the data is still available at the SolMan. Now the data must be evaluated. This is done either automatically (once a day) or per landscape manually. Go into the landscape and then choose Solution Manager -> Service Verarbeitung starten (Shift F11). Another batchjob is created and after its run the EWAs are there.

Regarding the red flag problem (I assume the tooltip says somethin like "data for this session is overdue"): in the SDCCN of the satellite system please check either the tab "open" or "done" for the last run of "Early Watch Alert for Solution Manager". At the end there is a protocol icon. Please click on this. You have to read the protocol from the bottom to the top, so communication problems should be available at the top of the list. In general your described RFC-settings seem to be ok.

Regards, Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that you are askin abt generating EWA reports as word document..

If this is the case,pl go thru the following steps.....

DSWP>Solution Monitorinig>EarlyWatch Alert-->select the system for which the data is available(click on the word document, which is just next to the specks symbol)

before generating the word document, U need to make some adjustments in the MS-Word settings..Open ms-word document,goto TOOLS>MACRO>SECURITY>TRUSTED PUBLISHERS,select the two options(trust all.....& trust access to VB..)>OK

Then click the MS_Word symbol(of corresponding system) in Solution manager.

It will prompt you to mention the report type...EWA Report/EWA with Grapics...select any one of thm.

save it to desired location.

I hope this is what you are asking abt....

rgds

Venu