Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate help needed : Value help is not picking up data

saikumar_gunaki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Can somebody plz help me out.....Its critical.....

Issue : I've designed a model wherein the input is the fiscal year period (Single entry or selection options possible)...Now the output would be a timeline with Fiscal year period in the x-axis against 'total orders received(a key figure defined in the Z-query that is used as the data service in this VCmodel)' in the Y-axis.

The Fiscal year period(is entered through a input form)'s out port is connected to the in-port (of a Z-query) and from the query's out port ,the data (i.e, fiscal year period and corresponding 'total orders received' value) goes in to the inp-port of the timeline.

Whenever the query is deployed and the value help button is clicked,We get options to select a single value or a selection option.

On selecting the selection option ' Between ' and making the relevant selections,and confirming the selection ;when i click the submit button...I get an error saying 'Nested Exception' , 'ABORT' ,'Cannot execute native function'......

The other problem is when i create a variable in the query and include selection options in the query and run it through the designer..It runs properly;But,In the VC model while creating a value help for 'Fiscal year period' if i select the variable i get a prompt saying that 'value help based on this object is not supported'.....

Kindly help by providing a simple step-by-step soln which perhaps would solve the prob...

Any help will be really appreciated...Thanks in advance........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

arun_ev
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Did you try running the query in the VC? Right click on the query and try passing a date range there and see the behaviour of the query. If that works then reply back again with the detailed error description you can post.

Thanks,

Arun

PS: In Visual Admin one can activate the verbose setting for VC which details the error.

saikumar_gunaki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I did run the query in VC.It works well.But there's a problem with 'Selection Options';I'm not able to use any of the selection options like 'Lesser than'l;'greater than or equal to' etc.

Could you please help...??

Thanks ,

Sai.

former_member209575
Contributor