cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

queue name in sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SXMB_MONI whether we will see queue name or queue ID ?? In either case which queue name or ID is that ?? we have different queus's like Inbound, Outbound, IS sender side queue, IS receiver side queue etc. So which queus information that we see in SXMB_MONI ??

Thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Please refer /people/sap.india5/blog/2006/01/03/xi-asynchronous-message-processing-understanding-xi-queues-part-i

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I have gone through that blog. But it won't answers my query ! In SXMB_MONI I am able to see only one field related to queues i.e QUEUE ID. So I would like to know what is this parameter ?? If we double click on this QUEUE ID whether it display outbound queue or inbound queue or IS sender or receiver queue ??

Thanks

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

it takes you to the qRFC monitor and shows you in which queue your message is stored.

its inbound queue SMQ2.

Thanx

Aamir

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Do u remember the other thread which we are discussing about Registering the queues. Ok lets consider File-to File scenario, in SXMB_MONI if everything is success and u look in the queue it will take u to Outbound queue only bcoz the scenario is success. Similarly if u de-register the inbound queue and check in the sxmb_moni now u will see the queue which will show u inbound queue. Since the messages are flowing very fast in the scenario we can able to see only outbound queue, only we will see the inbound queue if it got stucked or we de-register the queues.

Hope it clears, if not reply!!!

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj ! Even I obseved the same. But like to confirm my understanding

Answers (0)