cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading PDF-Files to SAP-System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm trying to upload a pdf-file from the PHP-Application to SAP System to BDS ( Business Document Service ).

The PHP-Application runs on the local maschine and generates from SQL-Database some PDF-Files and save it in local filesystem. The generated file should be transferred to the SAP System.

I have tried 2 ways.

1. I have sent the fullpath and tried from the SAP System to uploat the files. It doesn't work, it seems, all upload functions don't work in RFC modus.

2. I've tried to to send PDF file as internal table:

saprfc_table_init ($fce,"PDFCONTENT");

if(isset($path) && $path != "") {

unset($pdflines);

$pdflines = file($path);

foreach($pdflines as $line_num => $line ){

saprfc_table_append ($fce,"PDFCONTENT", $line);

}

I have become the internal table in the sap system, but all the rows of the table were with only zeros filled.

thanks in advance,

altansumiya

}

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read my weblog <a href="/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2007/04/15/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-12 the mix of PHP and SAP - Volume 12</a>

It a SE78 transaction emulated on PHP...I manage to overpass the Upload/Download problems, so it might help you up -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello altansumiya,

what is the exact Version of your WebAS ABAP? Perhaps it would be easier for you to provide a WebService. I've described the outgoing direction in my Blog <a href="/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2006/09/01/excel-to-csv-conversion-with-a-php-web-service to CSV conversion with a PHP Web Service</a>.

Regards

Gregor