cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can anyone tell me abt the cube 0ucsa_c01

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want some information on this cube. Is it still existing or its name is changed?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This InfoCube allows you to analyze the services for which a utilities company has billed. This includes evaluated consumption quantities and the revenue obtained for them. They are classified according to component such as energy, demand and rental price.

You can use the posting date or consumption month as time dimensions for the consumption and revenue data. In addition, you can analyze the data according to various criteria. For example, you can drill down according to attributes of the business partner, premise, contract, rate or according to the industry and regional aspects. You can also visualize consumption and revenue data for divisions other than those offered.

The number of billed contracts provides an important key figure and allows the achieved and outstanding demands to be estimated. You can also store discount and surcharge information relevant to amounts and quantities in separate key figures.

Invoiced billing documents provide the basis for sales statistics. To archive the data after the consumption month, the consumptions and achieved revenues are transferred to the Business Information Warehouse (BW) using a weighting procedure for each consumption month.

0UCSA_C05 sales statistics (basic key figures) replaces the 0UCSA_C01 sales statistics and 0UCSA_C02 sales statistics - control.

for more information on 0UCSA_C05 please check out the link below it will help you

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/e0/0c888895834cc2a108a13c6b090d9a/content.htm

*********please reward points if the information is helpful to you***********

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank verymuch, this helped me a lot

Answers (0)