cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting the content type inside the ABAP mapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can any one help me by telling me how to set the content-type inside ABAP mapping. I have searched a large no of blogs and help.sap.com for the same.

My requirement is I want to change the MIME type of the Main Document in side SXMB_MONI so that can change the content type of Main document which is application\xml by default.

I would appreciate an early response regarding the same.

Abinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abinash,

Are u facing this problem while calling th web-service? Thats the reason u want to change the content type!!Can u explain

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

The output of my ABAP mapping is a flat file. So when I try to open the file with content type application/xml in the message monitor it shows the file has some error which is natural. The way to get around this problem is change the content type to application\txt from application\xml.

I am not finding an option to set the content type inside the ABAP mapping for the same.

Abinash

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abinash,

So ur receiver is File adapter, right? I believe its not possible thru mapping. In the reciever adapter there is option of chosing file-content as text, u can try that.

The conversions need to be done at the Adapter level, not at the mapping level. If i'm not wrong!!!!

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Thanks for your reply. But I think we can set the content type of the SOAP messsage from inside the mapping in my case the ABAP mapping

Just need to find way how to do it.

Thanks

Abinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved by using param->set(

name = IF_MAPPING_PARAM=>CONTENT_TYPE

value = 'text/plain').