cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reservation for Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In project Builder for an activity i am allocating an component for tat component i am making item category as stock item.So for that component system is creating a reservation.When i am going to procurment parameter details in component details screen.There movement type is 281.But movement type 281 is for GI for network.so,I want 282 movement type there, then another one is in movement allowed field indicator is not indicated in same procurement parameter field.What configuration i have to do for above issue.Kindly help me regarding this issue

Thanks&Regards

P.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. The goods movement 281 is for consumption of material in stock ie when you have that material in stock, you can issue it to network by movement type 281. If you feel that you have incorrectly issued the material you can reverse this issue by movement type 282. What you are looking for is movement type 101 ie Goods receipt, you will not be able to see it in Project Builder. You can see it in GR document on "Where" tab.

2. Movement allowed indicator is controlled by system. May be you have not released the activity. Releasing activity should mark the tick.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your query answered?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i am clear now

Regards

P.Srinivasan

Answers (0)