Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return goods

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

i wish to know the process while customer return the goods.

what are the accounting documents would be generated on retun of goods. i observed that Excise entries are not genrating. pls help

appreciate your quick reply.

rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subramanyam,

Further adding to my answer.

*capture the customer excise invoice without reference to Purchase order,

Transaction Code : J1IEX

Once Enter all the values in the respective fields, click check, once the document is ok, click to simulate the CENVAT and Post the CENVAT.

Once post the CENVAT, Part II Registers will be updated.

And after saving the credit memo,if u check the accounting entries u will see accounting as well as controlling docs.

all the Best

Krishna chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subramanyam,

Returns Process describes how to handle when goods are returned from the customer.A return is a sales document used in return processing.

Returns always create with reference to the billing document

VA01(Returns SO With reference to Billing Doc)>VL01N(returns delivery)>VL02N(post goods receipt)>J1IEX (Capture Incoming excise invoice Without PO)>VF01(with ref. to returns SO)

-->Once capture the customer excise invoice, now to pay return quantity amount by issuing the credit memo that is credit for returns.

-->credit for returns will be created with reference to the Return Sales Order.

reward if found helpful

Krishna chaitanya

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna,

But i am not able to understand , what number need to consider in J1IEX to capture the excise invoice for return goods.

your reply would be more valuable for me.

thanks,

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Looking for your reply eagarly.....

any one can help me to capture the excise invoice using J1IEX while return the goods by customer.

rgds,