Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting documents not released

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Accounting documents were not released to accounts while doing VF01.I have checked all the possible links in VOKA and account assigment fields in customer master and material master.Pls help me in this regard.

rgds,

cherukuri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sunbramanyam,

Once billing is over, if u have already made all the required configuration settings for A/c determination in VKOA, then it will be released to accounting automatically.If not, u need to manually release the billing doc. to Accounting by going to Vf02 and select Billing Doc. in the menu bar or just click on the Green Flag for releasing.

Ur problem will be solved.

Reward if found helpful

best vshes

Krishna chaitanya

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

thanks for the reply.

i followed the same process and one document was already generated.

here my problem is another document which relates to Excise is not generated.

pls help me.

rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

If Excise Condition Type are configured as -

1. <b>Discounts & Surchage</b>: In that case, the G/L account determination configuration is to be maintained in T.Code: VKOA. Normally Excise Duty flow to same G/L accounts, so in that case it can be based on Accounts Key as Key Combuntion. But if we want it to trigger to Different G.L account based on Customer & / or Material, we van select the appropriate combination.

2. <b>Taxes</b>: If it is configured as Taxes, in that case the Account Key (Transaction Key) required to be added in the list in T.Code: OBCN, if not avilable there. Next Account Assignment configuration requires to be done in T.Code: OB40.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF02 select your invoice number and there is a green flag whcih states release to accounting. Click here to generate the accounting document.

Hope this answers you rquery. reward if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

subbu dear

u have to realease the document in VF02 not in VF01

REGARDS

kiran