cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation/Processing of confirmation canceled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to confirm a good receipt for a PO. But we are getting an popup message of "Creation/processing of confiramtion canceled" with an error message of "Address cannot be created without a country. Enter a country" in the Confirm Good Receipt. Our version is EBP3.0 I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Antony.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Seems like some configuration settings in Org chart is missing -></b>

In PPOMA_BBP, when you create a new org unit, you complete its address.

When saving this new org ID (HR side), SRM will generate the corresponding Business Partner (BUPA side) with the same data.

If org unit address is incomplete, the Business Partner will be created but incompletly.

So when creating new users for this org ID, they should heritate from this BUPA address, but as there is none, your user is incorrect.

You can run BBP_OM_BP_INTEGRATE as many times as you want, it won't do anything until you correct the org unit address.

Attention, address checks are not the same between org unit and BUPA --> usual error: the postal code is not controled in the org unit, but is mandatory and checked for the BUPA. So if you enter an incorrect postal code in the org unit address, SRM says nothing, but the created BUPA won't have any address created (you can check the error message in BBP_OM_BP_INTEGRATE).

- Correct the address in PPOMA_BBP

- run BBP_OM_BP_INTEGRATE to align the BUPA

- repare (USERS_GEN) or recreate your user

<u>Related links -></u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your reply. I checked in the txn BBP_OM_BP_INTEGRATE. Here the BP status and Action shows compare addresss and in the column status BP function is Green. How shall I compare the address with which one. Could you please explain briefly...

Thanks,

Antony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this For the same userID for which you are creating confirmation / PO.

Notice what all errors, logs gets generated here ? Take help of BASIS person here.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are trying purchasing for specific Purchasing grp then you can track the root for P org and co code level.Here in Basic data tab U can check the address data.

Regards,

Navneet.