cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS Limit Order not showing Limit PO amount in SUS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

we are creating PO's with Limit line item in EBP and sending to SUS via XML file . But the sus system is not showing the Limit Line item Amount . we have used BBP_SAPXML1_OUT_BADI,BBP_SAPXML1_IN_BADI to create and send values .

I have checked the table BBP_PDLIM which has limit item values which do not have values . the lim_type is S but we are sending from EBP the po lim_type is G . If i try to change type as G then i am getting error in xml . Could any one help me how to show the limit item amount in SUS . I dont see any config for lim_type but why i am getting error when i change the lim type .

I appreciate all your help

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the following links -></b>

<u>Also check the Bapi BAPI_POEC_CREATE I_PO_LIMIT</u>

<b>Incase it does not help, please raise a customer SAP OSS message.</b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul

Thanks for your quick reply , i have checked all your links still i dont see any solution. The PO with Limit item amount is not showing up in SUS system but can see the standard item amount there . only problem with Limit .

the xml file we created can see the Tag for Price and amount for standard but no Amount for Limit in xml too . we have z fields which we added for Legal entity and tax amount and limit po amount ,we have values for these but i dont see the value for limit .

I appreciate all your help

Thanks