cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have multiple interfaces in our project, is there any way to separate inbound messages depending on interface. If we use Queue prioritization we just make particular inbound messages as high priority(XBT1). I am looking for some thing like sales order inbound messages in some high priority Q's & equi. activation in other high pripority Q's.

Any suggestions,

Thx in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kobby,

in your case the parameter EO_INBOUND_PARALLEL_SENDER (SXMB_ADM > Integration Engine Configuration) seems to be the one you need.

Extract from parameter help:

Parameter EO_INBOUND_PARALLEL_SENDER

Meaning

The parameter EO_INBOUND_PARALLEL_SENDER is evaluated in the Integration Server and in the sender and receiver Integration Engine. It enables you to schedule the parallel execution of messages with quality of service Exactly Once (EO) that have been sent by a specific sender system in separate sender-specific queues on the Integration Server and in the sender and receiver system. When configuring the sender/receiver IDs (transaction SXMSIF), you must create an entry that specifies the identification scheme, party, and the service of the sender (normalized on the Integration Server). The interface name and namespace must have the value '*'. This sender ID is specified as a subparameter of this parameter.

If the parameter has the subparameter s and the value n, an inbound EO message with a combination of agency, party, and service specified by s will have the following queue name for the message:

Central Integration Server: XBTI<sender abbreviation><number>

Receiver system: XBTR<sender abbreviation><number> or XBTB<sender abbreviation><number> for acknowledgments

Sender system: XBTS<sender abbreviation><number> or XBTB<sender abbreviation><number> for acknowledgments

<number> is a four figure random number between 0 and n-1 that is determined at runtime. <sender abbreviation> is a four figure value of the sender system s.

The parameter EO_INBOUND_PARALLEL_SENDER enables you to prioritize messages from particular sender systems by using separate queues to process them.

Best regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naomi,

Thx for the material. But my question is, suppose i have multiple interfaces, and each day i receive thousands of messages. I want to seperate the messages depending up on interface, If i prioritize inbound messages by defining filter & assign the Queue XBT1(Inbound EO) all inbound prioritized messages will flow through this Queue and then gets divided in to specific process Queue. My main goal is to seperate messages at first step itself(XBT1). Correct me if i'm wrong. Appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions,

Thx in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might can achieve this by creating more Queue's yourself. In the next step, you can assign the particular Interface (Selected by Service and Interface) to those Queues.

Let me know you need more details.

Best Regards

Mathias Deisinger

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you create specific named queue?

as far as i know, it is not possible. correct me if i was wrong something.

thanks

venjamin