SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen enhancement in FI-CA IS-MEDIA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

My scenario is that i need to extend account posting screen in FI-CA for IS-MEDIA in ECC 6.0.my requirement is that i need to add tab strip which on clicking should display two fields .in one of the field if we press f4 it should diplay possible values and there text so user can select appropriate value and in another field user should enter text manually.

More intresting in this enhancement is i need to write code in 3 function modules

FKK_DOCT_SAMPLE_INI_OP AND ,FKK_DOCT_SAMPLE_PBO_OP,FKK_DOCT_SAMPLE_PAI_OP and save these function modules along with subscreen number created in screen painter in a table TFKO21C,then screen will be automatically enhanced using those function modules and sub screen.

now problem is i have done all those things .my additional tab strip getting displayed but when i click on the tab strip iam getting error as dynpro does not exists.if any body gone through this process or having any idea please give me suggestion.

Regards

jana

• SAP Managed Tags:
2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

How do you solved, I need to do the same to add user filed in post documents, you add the user dympro from customizing?...

• SAP Managed Tags: