Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to assign vendor on SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

(SRM 5.0; Extended Classic)

I'm facing an issue with indicating vendor on shopping card. When I create a shopping card and open tab Sources of Supply / Service Agents, there is only "Preferred Vendor" field active. Above that there is a information:

"No vendor assigned

No vendors/contracts/info records exist"

and no active field where I could put vendor number.

I have replicated vendors and materials from backend. I have extended classic scenario so I understand I cannot have inforecord reached from the backend. I also have contracts locally created for item for which I create SC. And still information as specified above.

I need to be able to indicate vendor, not preffered vendor. For Instance, when I transfer PM order (with vendor specified on it) to SRM, SC is created and field vendor is correclty filled with vendor I specified in PM order. But when I create SC manually on SRM, field Vendor is not available, only "Prefered Vendor" and this info quoted above.

Did you have maybe similar problem. How can I solve it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Which R/3 version are you using ?</u>

You need to do the following SPRO config settings.

<b>SPRO> SRM server-> Sourcing> Define Sourcing for product categories.</b>

Here you need to select the sourcing always carried out in the front of the respective product categories. Once you do it you will be able to get the vendors.

Also Make sure that you have replicated from ecc purch org, material master and vendor master. Only then you will be able to see the sos. The purch org in the shopping cart must be the same of the contract/info record.

<u>Also Did you try implementing BBP_SOS_BADI ? Please check for the BADI - BBP_SRC_DETERMINE ?</u>

<b>Related links -></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you have Extended classic scenario,

Do maintain AVL ( Approved vendor list) for the product category, where you can maintain all the vendors...which will give you the desired solution.

Further you can also create a contract & assign the same to the AVL.. the price will be pickup automatically...in the Shopping cart.

Regards,

RK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answer,

In fact when I created vendor lists, I was managed to indicate vendor on shopping cart. But I'm facing another problem - now there is a problem with follow on document - PO is not created. I created SC with two items with different material groups with one and the same vendor specified in sos. In bbp_pd I see that the status of that items are "Item in Transfer Process" and it remains the same and not changing. Before (when I did not have vendor indicated, follow on PO were created without any problems).

Regards

RD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot to mention that in SC monitor there is an error: "Interface data contains errors". It strange, because when I do not indicate vendors during creation of sc - everything is ok - i have proper PO created, but when I specify the vendor for every item (thanks to vendor list that I created earlier) this error occurs.

I suspect that it's maybe because of my problem with purchasing group specification. When I create SC the pur group that shows by default in sc is the local pur group I created in order to turn on plan driven scenario (external req). But the problem is that I cannot indicate any other proper pur group (those that are not local, but linked with corresponding pur group in backend). Maybe that's why PO can not be created - and "Interface data contains errors" error occurs. Maybe SRM looks into the specified vendor I indicate on SC and sees that there is no any local pur organization assignd to it.

What do you think about it?