Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI RFC synchronous response error

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a BAPI comping in with synchronous RFC into BPM.

Before everything was ok but now the reponse is showing the error below.

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="PERSIST">MSG_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>D9015FCCF2075B4684570DA3D5FC4572</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>PE_ADAPTER</SAP:P2> ...

... <SAP:Stack>Message D9015FCCF2075B4684570DA3D5FC4572 pipeline PE_ADAPTER unknown XML message not found</SAP:Stack>

The BPM has gone through the whole process but the response is failing.

In work item we can see the following error :

<b>Work item</b> 000000110078: Object CL_SWF_XI_MSG_BROKER method SEND_SYNCHRON_REPLY cannot be executed

No handler defined for this system exception

Error handling for work item 000000110078

No handler defined for this system exception

BAPI exception result on sender side is subrc = 2 : call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSG_NOT_FOUND:

Does it tells something to someone?

Thanks for your replies,

Laurent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems like the RFC.response message cannot be found... or the definition has changed.

Has this worked before?

1) AE delete the cache from SXI_CACHE

2) Cache refresh overrall by URL

3) Compare the imported RFC metadata to that on the back-end

4) Check BPE status from RWB

sincerely,

--NM

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naomi,

Thanks for you response.

I still have the same problem. This worked before.

I have refreshed the sxi_cache completely even on the process itself manually.

The system then creates a new runtime version of this process.

What do you mean by cache refresh overall by URL?

The metadata hasn't been changed.

In the BPE i have the error described in my first message 'work item'.

What could i do else?

Regards,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>What do you mean by cache refresh overall by URL?

nothing but a full cache refresh:

http://<host>:<Java-Port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijaya,

i tried reaching the url for cache refresh -> not authorized.

http://<host>:<Java-Port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Then i tried similar url

http://<host>:<Java-Port>/CPACache/history.jsp

Ther i find followin errors when cache tries to be refreshed.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <CacheRefreshError>

<EngineType>AE</EngineType>

<EngineName>af.d3x.a92sv093xi001</EngineName>

<RefreshMode>C</RefreshMode>

- <GlobalError>

<Message>CPA Cache not updated with directory data.</Message>

<Trace>com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPADirectoryCacheException: Couldn't open Directory URL (http://xxx.za.if.atcsg.net:50100/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext?method=CacheRefresh&mode=C&consumer=af.d3x.xxx), due to: HTTP 503: Service Unavailable at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.getDataFromDirectory(DirectoryAccess.java:382) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.getDeltaCacheUpdateXML(DirectoryAccess.java:547) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager.performCacheUpdate(CacheManager.java:596) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager.initializeCPACache(CacheManager.java:266) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.startup.StartupManager.initializeCPACache(StartupManager.java:220) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.j2ee.sapengine630.ServiceFrameImpl.startCPACache(ServiceFrameImpl.java:129) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.j2ee.sapengine630.ServiceFrameImpl.start(ServiceFrameImpl.java:49) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144) at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)</Trace>

</GlobalError>

- <GlobalError>

<Message>Confirmation handling failed.</Message>

<Trace>com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPADirectoryCacheException: Couldn't send confirmation, due to: Couldn't access Confirmation URL, due to: HTTP 503: Service Unavailable at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.directory.DirectoryAccess.invokeConfirmationURL(DirectoryAccess.java:454) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager.performCacheUpdate(CacheManager.java:797) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.CacheManager.initializeCPACache(CacheManager.java:266) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.startup.StartupManager.initializeCPACache(StartupManager.java:220) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.j2ee.sapengine630.ServiceFrameImpl.startCPACache(ServiceFrameImpl.java:129) at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.j2ee.sapengine630.ServiceFrameImpl.start(ServiceFrameImpl.java:49) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144) at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)</Trace>

</GlobalError>

</CacheRefreshError>

Do you know what is going on?

regards,

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>i tried reaching the url for cache refresh -> not authorized.

plz contact your admin guy, as you don't have permission to perform this.

regards

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

is there no other way to refresh the cache?

The administration is done externally so it's always sensible.

Are you sure this is the solution?

I refreshed all caches in administration tools.

Regards,

Laurent.

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

I made the url full cache refresh as mentionned and the problem is still here.

The full cache refresh is in status green.

The incoming rfc adapter is still in error even when restarting it.

The error message in the adapter is :

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSG_NOT_FOUND: caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSG_NOT_FOUND:

The response to the synchronous rfc is still not mapped with the initial message.

Is there anything else?

Best regards,

Laurent.

laurent_touillaud
Contributor
0 Kudos

We went back from SP12 to SP10 after upgrade errors.