cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Engine Appearing RED in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The "Adapater Engine" in the RWB is showing red status when clicked on it. Due to this all the messages are failing.

Any idea what to look for to modify this state to GREEN ??

Thanks

Sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member561528
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sourav,

I have not solved that problem.Still faced that problem.Have  You solve that problem.

Thanks&regards

G.BhanuPrakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

restarting the "com.sap/sap.com.aii.af.cpp.cp" in the visual administrator, under the deploy option will help seeing the Adapter Engine in RWB green ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved !!

former_member561528
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sourav,

How You solved that problem, i am also getting same problem.

"Restart the Run time Workbench because the session has timed out. The data saved during the last session is no longer available" 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sourav,

Click on Adapter engine. Then click on communication channel monitoring and see for what are the communication channesl it is red and try to fix the problem of the individual communicaiton channel. If you unable to fix it then please post back the error here.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I went into RWB and clicked Adapter Monitoring and agained tried to select All from the drop down menu and could see the following message

" Restart the Runtime Workbench because the session has timed out. The data saved during the last session is no longer available"

Please suggest !!

Thanks

Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sourav,

Then close all the browser windows of RWB and reopen RWB and give a try.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

What is the error it is showing.

Please post the error