cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Solution Database (IS01) in SolMan without TREX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I just wanted to use the solution database within SolMan, which comes with the standard CRM functionality (IS01). Unfortunately I always receive dumps when creating (SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC) and searching (OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO) for problems and solutions.

Afterwards I found that the installation of the TREX server is required and this is maybe the reason. Is this true?

How can I run the solution database without the installation of a TREX? Is this possible?

Please help.

Thank you very much in advance, and have a nice weekend.

Stefan Bauert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

annett_michel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

as of SolMan 4.0 SP11 you can use SPRO for configuring the SDB for Solution Manager: Scenario-specific Settings -> Service Desk -> Solution Database.

You o need a TREX 7.0 to search for solutions in the database.

Best regards,

Annett

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want the solution Database to work in solution manager, then follow the below procedure.

Goto T-code :CRMC_SAF_WZ_SE and in the process Class field include CL_CRM_SAF_SE_TREX_ABAP,and

then using the T-code CRMC_SAF_ADV_CLIENT include theCL_CRM_SAF_SE_TREX_ABAP in learning engine Description, if you include the this then you wont get the Dump. And in Support desk message if you want to use the search Criteria then you must install the Trex engine with Version 7.0 above.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Charan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Charan,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

I went through the wizard of TCode "CRMC_SAF_WZ_SE" and entered requested program, but I was leaving detailed data for http and so on blank.

After that I went to TCode "CRMC_SAF_ADV_CLIENT" and wanted to enter the recommended description to "Learning Enginge Description". The following 2 entries already exist:

DEFAULT_ASPR Spreading Activation

DEFAULT_PURE Pure Correlation

Do I need to enter a new entry, or just paste the program name into one of these entries?

However the creation of a problem is still failing with dump OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED.

Finally my question: If I do not want to use the service desk for this, can I use the solution DB without TREX?

thanks and regards

stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto the T-code select the DEFAULT_ASPR and choose the search engine extension and assign the CL_CRM_SAF_SE_TREX_ABAP in search engine extension Abap Class field.and try the process, and check the Trex version for search criteria.

You can use the solution Database without trex but in that case the search criteria will not work in solution Database. You have to search the solution or problem manually inm SDB.

Hope this may help you out.

Regards

Charan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Charan,

Thanks for your feedback, and I did the changes as recommended. However once I am ceating a problem, I'm still receiving the following short dump:

13.09.2007 11:26:18 D09CI_D09_50 BAUERT 100 C OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED CX_SY_REF_IS_INITIAL

As well as update error in SM13

1 CRM_STATUS_UPDATE V1 Initial

2 CRM_EI_KB_RUN_AUTO_GENERATION V1 Error

3 CRM_EI_KB_SET_DELTA_UPDATE_UT V1 Initial

Do you know why?

best regards

stefan