cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Requirement List

Former Member
0 Kudos

An order is created for two materials for 10 quantities. It has been delivered and billed. Later, as the customer has complained that he has not received the material. We are sending the quantity to him. This is absolutely free of charge.

Both the items have got copied in to the free of charge order. The first line item is from a different plant and the second line item is from a different plant. For the both the line items in the first delivery dates are being picked up from the original order. This field is there in the Sales ‘A’ tab page.

While running MD04, for the first item requirement date is in the past. For the second item the stock requirement is getting generated on today’s date. The business requirement is that the stock requirement for both the line items should get created on the same date; ideally it should be today’s date.

For this when I manually go and change the first line items first delivery date in the sale ‘A’ tab page, the requirement list is getting updated accordingly. Can somebody suggest where we could have gone wrong? I have compared the material masters. They are identical.

Regards

Chakradhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe that you have different transit times in the routes, since the material depart from different plants.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I just wanted to know the link between routes and the stock requirement list between two plants.

I donot know that is y I am asking you. Can you throw some more light on this.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the link is only a date delay in the requirements due to transit time.

goto schedule line detail in the sales order and press the button shipping.

compare the Material avail.date and the route field of the 2 items.

The Material avail.date is the one transferred to production, the one you see in MD04.

Roberto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ys