cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of measure in Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to change the unit of measure in planning book for SNP.

if anyone can tell the procedure for that.

Thanks,

Regards,

Jignesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Goto the /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN transaction. Select ur planning area and double click it. Goto the key figure tab and click the details button. There u can find a column for UOM. If this indicator is set, products in the interactive planning table are displayed in their base unit of measure as opposed to the base unit of measure of the planning area. Key figures are still saved in the base unit of measure of the planning area.

Regards,

Siva.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can have user-defined UOMs for display purposes with /sapapo/sdpuset transaction for specific planning books.

If you go on design mode of the planning book/data view, you can again set specific UOMs for display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

I´m working with SCM 5.0, you can do that if you click with right button of your mouse in the grid name and then select Unit of measure -> Set.

You only can do this if your product or selection of products has a convertion to target unit of measure.

I hope this help.

Regards.

Marí

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/8f/9d6937089c2556e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

The above link will explain you how to change unit of measure in Planning Book.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Suresh Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....u can change the unit of measure only in the product master(Tr /SAPAPO/MAT1) for a particular product location combination...i guess u mean this only!

u cant directly change UOM in the planning book!

Thanks!