cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system is unable to interpret the SSO ticket received

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have implemented MSS(Webdynpro) and ESS on the NW 04 SR1.Backend is ECC 5.0.I have created the JCo connection for HR and FI for the ECC 50 system.

But ,I am getting an error:system is unable to interpret the SSO ticket received.

And,In one of the iview,I am getting RFC error:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: The system is unable to interpret the SSO ticket received

I am able to log in to the backend system by going thru the System Admin->Support->SAP Application->SAP Transaction..(it means the single sign on that I have configured is properly working.. )

Any suggestions???

Paritosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Try to add backend system's certificate also to ACL in STRUSTSSO2

Regards,

Samba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Theo,

thanks for your reply.

I have configured the SSO for my backend system i.e ECC 50 and its working perfectly fine.

I am able to connect the back end system without entering the password.

I have also implemented the MSS and ESS business packages that are based on WebDynpro.

Now,When I am trying to access the content of the backend system using the (MSS)Web dyn Pro iview.There ,I am getting an error"the system is unable to interpret the SSO ticket recieved".

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception:(103)RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE.

Any suggestion ?

Paritosh

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you have same users on both systems?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do have have same users in both sides.

PAritosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you solve this issue??

thanks,

Pedro Rodrigues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paritosh

You need to import the Portal certificate into R/3 using transaction strustsso2

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/78/f1a8490e7011d6999500508b6b8a93/content.htm

Theo