cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

In my output i am getting the value of one field as 300,00 where as the input is 300,00- how could i get the output as 300,00- instead of 300,00.

thanks

himanshu sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

&variable<b>(S)&</b> --> removes the sign 300,00

&variable& --> 300,00 -

Note: S option is used to display the value without sign

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>Leading Sign to the Left</b></u>

The leading sign is normally displayed to the right of a numeric value, except in the case of a floating point number. This option enables you to specify that the leading sign should be placed to the left of the number.

<b>Syntax</b>

&symbol(<)&

&ITCDP-TDULPOS& -> 100.00- 
&ITCDP-TDULPOS(<)& -> -100.00

The SET SIGN LEFT control command specifies that all subsequent symbols with a numeric value should have a left-justified leading sign. If you use this control command, you must no longer repeat the < option for each individual symbol.

<u><b>Leading Sign to the Right</b></u>

The default setting is to print the leading sign to the right of a numeric value. If you used the SET SIGN LEFT control command to specify that the leading sign should be printed in front of the value, you can override this specification for individual symbols. The symbols specified with the > option are then printed with the leading sign to the right.

<b>Syntax:</b>

&symbol(>)& 

You can use the SET SIGN RIGHT control command to switch back to the default setting for the output of the leading sign.

Reward all helpful answers

Regards

Pavan

Message was edited by:

Pavan praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please tell me how to get the output as 300,00-

thanks

himanshu