Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cond exclusion for condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I wanna achieve following:

I'm giving two discounts to customer say K005 and K007. Now I want that when the discount amt (K005+K007) exceeds certain value (say INR 20,000) either of one condition (K005 or K007) should be active i.e. only one discount should be given, not the other. How to do that?

Regards

Samier Danish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please mention which response answered your query and reward accordingly?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

I think it can be acieve by two ways. For that you need to have one more cond type say K008.

1) Using exclusion grp.

Create three exclusion grps. for each condition type K005, K007 and K008

Condition K008, put requirement to deactivate if sum (K005+K007) > 20000

Then compare two groups for K005 and K007 for the best one.

Eg:

K005 = 15000

K007 = 5100

so K008 = (K005+K007) = 20100 ie > 20000 so deactivate

Then compare two groups for K005 = 15000 and K007 = 5100 for the best one

2) i am thinking how it can be achieved by using just requiremnts but has some doubt about the functionality of that.

Try out as above. hope this will help.

If helps, reward points.

Regards,

Sachin Kolhe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samier,

Need you inputs for the following:

As you said that the combination of K005 and K007 if it is greater than a CERTAIN value then only you needs this functionality.

My question is from where this CERTAIN value to be determined?

Afetr this I can give some thoughts fore this

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amrish,

I want if total "Discount Amount" exceeds Rs. 20000, either of one (K007 or K005) should become active. Hope this'll help you to help me.

Regards

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samier

Still you are not giving clear picture.

but what I understood from your explonation, I am giving this reply.

In the standard sap you can add all the disounts, you have to take that amount and check if it is greater than 20000 de activate one of the discount (K007 or K005). You have to tell this business rule to abaper and he will do it for you.

Now comming to your question can you explain me what do you mean by Active K007 or K005 - ?

According to pricing concepts all the disounts are active in the pricing procedure.

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try Group condition technique.. you can also incorporate code wherein mentioning the amt..

Try this

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try Group condition technique.. you can also incorporate code wherein mentioning the amt..

Try this

Chandru