cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incompletion log for vk11, vk12

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to know how to configure incompletion log in vk11, vk12. I wanto configure incompletion in vk11 when we put the conditions for example jcst for customer material, after entering in vk11 key combination customer/material then we have to give sales org, distribution ch and customer in second line we have to put the material and then the amount, unit and validity and finally we have to give tax code. Now I want to apply incompletion log for tax code.

pl. tell me how to work out.

hoping for the best

nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

nikhil dear

try t o be clear in u r question.

The creation of condition record itself does not f allow u to save the condition record wihen u dont enter all the required details, then what is the fun of maintaining incompletion log for vk11

regards

kiran

0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

I know unless n untill u will not fill all the necessary info u can nato save. But In our case tax code in not mandatory. I want to make tax code as mandatory so tell me how to do it?

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear nikhil,

To make tax code mandatory, you will have to redefine your condition table and make it a key field. So, first identify your table name via the access sequence used by your conditon. Then create a new table with reference to the old one.

go to "Define Condition Tables" then select "Create Condition Tables" then enter a new code for your table and enter your old table no in the copy from field. Then in the application toolbar press on "Technical View" button and in the resulting screen you select the tax code as a "key" field. Once finished, generate the table by clicking on the left most button in the tool bar. Now replace the old table with this new one in the concerned access sequence.

Regards,

Noufel P