cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input Field in a Web Dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to have several input fields in a web dynpro. When I write something in and click on a button, the input must be saved in a database table. How can I reach that?

Thanks!

Ingmar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have a context node in your view's context and add all the attributes that you want to the node. In your view layout, right click on the rootuielement and say 'Add container form'. In the pop-up, select the context NODE. So you will get a group with all the input fields in it with Labels. Now you can right click on the group and say 'Add element' and add a button element.

In the properties tab of the button, create an event for 'OnAction'. In the event handler, read the context node attributes using get_static_attributes. It will return you a structure with all the attributes. Process them as you want.

Regards

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do it in this way. Place all the fields that you require in the View layout and also place the button at the end and in the properties of the Button you can find a Action property and you can find a create button, click on that and Create a new Action method. then go to that Action method and write the Souce code to insert it into the Database.

Cheers