cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Adapter ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We found this error occurs in message monitoring of xi RWB when sending data to DB by JDBC Adapter.

<i>Attempt to establish database connection failed with SQL error

com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:oracle:thin:@<IP>:1521:ORACG': SQLException: Listener refused the connection with the following error: ORA-12500, TNS:listener failed to start a dedicated server process The Connection descriptor used by the client was: <IP>:1521:ORACG</i>

The most strange to me is that this error occurs is not always but occasionally.

I am sure that the network is ok when the error occurs.

our Oracle DB : Oracle 9.2

Can somebody help me?

Thanks

Terry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your replies.

I found that the option "Disconnect databse connection after processing each message" of my channel has checked. So, it looks like that the DB connection reaches to max at that time.What can i do is increasing the max connection number of our DB.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For each open connection a entry is made j2ee stack.So when the it reaches to max and execption is thrown.

In Jdbc adapter configuration -> advance mode -> Set -> Disconnect from the database after processing each message.

Should solve the prob

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*

*REWARD POINTS IF FOUND USEFULL*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

Try using the option "Disconnect databse connection after processing each message".

Regards,

Jai Shankar