cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to cancel jobs from Import Monitor

I had added a transport in the import queue and it has been running for hours.(Extras->add Transport Request)

Even if i cancel the tp.exe from task manager at os level.... can see that in the Import Monitor with Truck symbol...

Then again i try adding to the buffer...it doesnot hep..still running for hours...

Plz help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bidwan ,

Once I come across this issue at last I delete the entry of that request from TPSTAT to overcome issue .

Regards ,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ruchit/ Santosh - I have tried killing all tp processes and trying again...still doesnot happen...even from os level....I am thinking of replacing the tp and R3trans withthe latest ones...do u think this will work?...if yes, do we need to replace disp+work also?

Former Member
0 Kudos

just guessing that tp has some problems...although check of transport tool yields success...

Former Member
0 Kudos

For only single request how you conclude tp.exe is have some problem.

Still you can try !

Regards ,

Santosh Karadkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its for all request...cann add any request in the buffer...

Former Member
0 Kudos

just check around TPSTAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh - In TPSTAT can't find entries corresponding to all the tranports that were imported yesterday..not even the entry for the transport from when we started having problems....Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh- Do u mean i delete the entry from TPSTAT and try importing it again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What does a entry in TPSTAT mean...i can see its the status of tp call...i mean when does a entry come into this table...is it for all the transports for which tp is called?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bidwan ,

Yes ! you can view the status of tp .

To reset the import for the single request delete the request entry from TPSTAT.

Regards ,

Santosh Karadkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bidwan,

Goto Import monitor .Select the entry you want to delete and then select the delete icon.

After this again check for any TP processes and kill them. Delete old TP log files. and then proceed with import again.

Regards.

Ruchit.