Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter Company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Facing following problem while executing Inter Company Billing:

1. After entering Material & Qty in line item with Sold to Party & Sales Area of Ordering Company Code

2. Plant, Strge Location & Shipng Pt. of delivering Comp Code;

3.Then after VL01N the pick Qty has to be zero or in grey colour [according to procdr in order to execute LT03]. But i could enter pick qty i.e.,not in grey colour and subsequently unable to get the output.

So please help me out as i feel that iam nearing the result.....

With Regs,

SDN Community.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. from your problem, it seems that u have the maintained the stock of the delivery material in the ordering plant too. There shoudnt be stock of this material n ordering company. That is why we carry out intercompany sales when another company code of your company group delivers the material to end customer.

That is why u r able to confirm the quantity.

Reward if this helps.

Regards, Prashant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for your thoughtfulness on my issue. But as opined by you i havn't posted stock in ordering plant instead posted in delivering plant.

Waiting for the reply/solution.......

Regards,

Nand Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vimal,

Firstly check whether +warehouse is active or not. If it is not there you will get the pick qunty field in white colour only just enter the qunty in tht pic qnty filed and do the post goods issue.

If warehouse is active, then create Cretae TO in LT03 and Confirm the TO in LT12.Then go to Vl02n and check for the grey colour.

Secondly for the output go to VF02, give ur billing document number and click Display document header details--Output-Enter your output type and save it.