Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all

Can i generate partial invoice

for eg i have delivered 10 products to our customers but billing is done only for 8 products , how can this be done ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

You can do Partial Billing,

for this you can change the relevent for billing field in ITem category Level (VOV7) to <b>"K- Delivery related invoice for partial Quantiy'</b>

In Billing (VF01) once you enter the Delivery document Number then Click on Selection List Icon on the Top right hand side.. once you click this it will go to billing document overview screen .. there you can change the quantity and do the invoice..

By this way you can create Partial Invoice

Regards

MBS

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Finally as told by MBS, the feature is controlled at the item category level. When I made the configuration as K, i was able to do partial billing. When the delivered qnty is 12, i created invoice for 10qnty.

Thanks to MBS for this input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mithun,

I tried this out, Its working. Good suggestion.

Regards,

Vinod

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all for helping

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun

yes you can do it, in VF01 , there is tab for selection list, where you can select how many items of delivery you want to select

Regards

Jitesh

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

I tried what you told. But there also the quantity is coming greyed out. Can u pls guide on how to do this.

It lets me to select specific line items, but not allowing me to change the quantity in a particular line item

Message was edited by:

Navaneetha Krishnan

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun

I dont think it is possible.

If a line item has X quantity in delivery, then you cant create invoice with reference to this delivery for X-1 quantities, In VF01, when we give the delivery document as the reference document, the resultant invoice document greys out the quantity field. So this is not possible.

However I think we can delete the line item itself when there are multple line items in a delivery.

Reward if thishelps.