Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of RG1 for Export Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Frends,

For Export Sales Customer wants to create RG1, but i dont know how to create that can u pl send me some tips of creation of RG1.

Thanks and Regards

Babu Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl give me fully detals about this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu Rao,

RG1 register is a register of Daily stock account. Whatever stcock you produce n move to warehouse specifically for excisable finished goods, RG1 captures all these movements of material to your warehouse/store. And thr is standard program given in by SAP to create RG1. Mostly, u dont need to create a Z report for that.

Rg1 consists of fields like

for matl XXX -

closing bal(quantity till last day);

quantity mfged today;

total quantity;

excise duty payable on them etc

By T code J1iex u will be able to create the RG1 or some other registers. then update the entries in the registers(then registers will show new data)

update registers- j1i5

extract data- j2i5

print register- j216

in this sequence only. because this is the procedure for maintaining any register. In each code, u will find selection criteria, n need to choose register that u intend to maintain.

If u need to create RG1 specifically for exports' use tables :

vbrp, vbrk, konv, kna1

j_1iexchdr (excise header), j_1iexdtl(excise item), j_1imtchid(for matl chapter id)

from j_1iexdtl(excise item), u can find tables of excise values.

from vbrp, fetch the document no., matl number

hope this will help you.

Reward, if it helps.

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Prashant.

Thanks for u reply But while entering the T.code J!IEX for RG1 there's no creation of rg1 systm showing about excise invoice details. and i want exact steps, if u have time pl send me with screen shots to my id myfriend2795@yahoo.com, its very imp for me becse i hve to show my client.

Thanks and Regards

Babu Rao