Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

log of role ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

how can i trace the log of a role ?

i mean...... i want to know which tcodes i given,which tcodes i removed from that role,from past 3 months.

Regards,

Lakshmi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laxmi ,

Please go to tcode SUIM -> Roles -> By Change Dates

Regards ,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi santosh,

there i can see total history of that role. but it's showing, text like entry added and entry deleted by saying, added s_tcode and its authorization name t_pd94049000

so, there i am not able to see which tcode i added.

i want exactly which tcode i added and which tcode i deleted.

how can we trace this from this screen?

lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laxmi ,

You can aslo execute report using SUIM .

Change documents :

For Users ,

For Role Assignment

For Roles

For Profiles

For Authorization

Regards ,

Santosh Karadkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

You need to select radio buttonTransactions in role menu for this. Run the transaction RSSCD100_PFCG directly. However this would give the complete picture only if all the transactions are added through role menu. Otherwise you also need to select radio button Authorization data and in the field Authorization object you need to supply the value s_tcode.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi santosh and ruchit,

thank you for your answers.

while finding this trace,i didn't entered "s_tcode".after entering this in authorization object field, i got output as which i needed.

but in that output,its showing only standard T-Codes. in the case of zreports, (which are using just like tcodes created by abapars) those are not appearing.its telling some tcode added,but in the "new value" field its not showing anything.

how can i get that ?

lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello lakshmi,

You are not very clear.

Have you created transactions for these z reports ?

If yes and then if you have added them to roles then it should show up through s_tcode- Please explain clearly whaht do you mean with zreports ?

Regards.

Ruchit.