cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

edi1 condition not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

doesn't give me incompletion error for an edi1 condition maintained for a service item. when customer expected price is different from sale price

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhay - This is how we have achieved a check based on the EDI1 condition type.

Set the condition type on the pricing procedure that you want (as determined by sales area + Doc pricing proc + Customer Pric Procedure)....set it as manual on the procedure and statitical....do alternative calculation type coding exactly as you want the pricing condition to behave... In the alternative calculation routine you can set KOMP-CEPOK to the desired status based on the outcome of your condition price difference w.r.t the list price (which ever you want to validate)....

Setting this KOMP-CEPOK status will update the VBAK-CEPOK status for the sales order..

Now go ahead in the incompletion log set up. For the service item category that you are using, assign the incompletion procedure (in our case, its customized), which can be 20 for standard item. Go to OVA2 and select the procedure for sales-item. Assign the field VBAP-CEPOK there and set it with warning (don't forget to assign a status group).

With this, I think you should be able to achieve desired results.... Let me know !!!

Thanks

Nikhil

Answers (0)