cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All gurus,

I am trying to create a delivery for KR (consignment returns), when i am trying to create LR with KR its not allowing, i have chekced the copy controls, incompletion, vov7, vov8. the consignment return order item category is pikced as a ZBLK(bulk) item. Now ZBLK has not been checked in VoV7 for returns. Is that the reason for not creating a delivery.

Also, is it possible to create a delivery for KR without refernce to a sales document, is LR which is with reference same as WRD (Customer Returns in WM) , without reference.

Please help!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the following configuration is done or not:

T.Code: VOV4

combination

Sales Document: KR

Item category: say, NORM

Item category: KRN

If for combination of KR & Norm is maintained as ZBLK, then it will determine ZBLK instead of KRN, Make the necessary configuration changes acoordingly.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

the combination of KRNorm is maintained as KRN, also KRXYZ is maintained as ZBLK(Bulk), how to chekc the item category group definitions and its charactersistics and where...plz help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in Material Master (MM02), what is the <u><b>item category group</b></u> maintained for Material. If it is XYZ, them it have correctly picked ZBLK. Maintain the same as NORM & it will work fine.

Alternatively, maintain the combination KR+XYZ as KRN & it will work fine. As it may be possible that XYZ is being used for different purpose, it would be recommended to change the Item Category Group & this will impact all future transaction, not past transaction.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points, as even you earn a point for rewarding suitable points for a Blog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in MM02 the general item cat.group is defined as NORM and not XYZ. So what would be the possible solution now. Plz help.

thanks