Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Mobile Warehouse Management HELP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have some questions about Mobile WM.

First, where is Mobile WM included (xMAM, xMTT)???

Which transactions are included in Mobile WM??? Are transactions LMF00, LMF01 included???

Where can i find some useful information about implementing Mobile WM??? I've been looking around with no success.......

Thnx a lot for your help.

Regards.

Antonio M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Hope you are aware of SAP® xApps™ COMPOSITE APPLICATIONS FOR MOBILE BUSINESS.

SAP built many of its SAP xApps composite applications to serve very specific

types of mobile workers. The result is that SAP offers composite applications for sales, field service, maintenance technicians, delivery drivers, warehouse employees, and information worker.

SAP Warehouse Management (SAP WM) is a component of SAP Logistics Execution system (SAP LES) and deals with the following tasks: Inventory management in randomly-organized and fixed-bin storage types.

Also in WM, Mobile play a major role in Mobile data entry direct or thru RFID. xMAM serves similar functionalities in specific cases eg RFID data entry.

Even I am not sure as to look for exact stuff, but i am sure you can implement this in data entry scenarios.

Regards

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Im aware of SAP xApps for Mobile, but i dont know where can i find more information of how to implement SAP Mobile Warehouse Management?

Where can i find Mobile Warehouse Management?? is this included in SAP LES??

I found in a PDF file named: <b>"Overview of SAP NetWeaver Mobile and SAP Solutions for Mobile Business"</b> that there's a component named <b>"Mobile Warehouse Management"</b> with the following description:

<i>Mobile Warehouse Management

Mobile enabled warehouse personnel can more effectively carry out receiving, storage, and shipping tasks. Accurate, paperless data entry saves time and effort, while real-time inventory controls enable synchronous online monitoring of all stock movements, which maximizes transparency and minimizes error rates. The

Mobile Warehouse capabilities support more than 40 mobile transactions.</i>

In which of the following xApps do i find Mobile Warehouse Management?

xApp Mobile Asset Management

xMAM for Utilities

xApp Mobile Time and Travel

xApp Mobile Sales for Laptop

Also where can i find the more than 40 mobile transactions supported by Mobile Warehouse?

Thanks a lot for your help.