cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capturing Release order number in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD experts,

My client is into sugar industry.. so sugar is an essential product... so government will issue the release order quantity... for example... monthly 1000000 kgs and say the release order number is 9999 . my requirement is i want to capture the release order number in the Sales Order.

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

you can use the user-exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK (present in include MV45AFZZ ) to add new field say "Release Order No. " .

Then, define a Z Table with fields Sales Order Number and Release Order No.

Use user-exit USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT

to read the field "Release Order No. " into Z Table.

Use USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT to save the Release Order No. " into Z Table.

Just ask your ABAPer and let him/her take an analysis.

Test it into your TEST Client or system.

Hope it helps you.

Reward Points if found useful.

Regards,

Gaurav Raghav.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

If the release order quantity is supposed to be sold to the Govt by the organisation, then please enable the release order quantity prescribed by the Govt by means of a Contract(Quantity contract). After that whenever you are creating the sales order(Release order) for the contract, have the contract as the reference.

By this you can find out the release order number in the sales order in the field VBAK-XBLNR or VBAK-VGBEL. Check which of these fields is valid one.

Rwd if this helps.

Message was edited by:

Navaneetha Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi navaneetha,

Release orde quantity is not sold to Govt .. Govt will give the quantity to be sold for particular month...Govt will give the release order number .. so i want to capture that number.. in the sales order..

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

In this case, you can update the field VBAK-XBLNR using the user exit already prescribed for this query. This field can be updated programatically and the number be tracked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneeth,

Thanks .....

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use the purchase order number (PO number) in the sales order header.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

But if customer gives purchase order.. i must have to capture that also...

Regards

jayanth