cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Attachments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on SRM 5.0. While attaching a document to the shopping cart, when we click on add, it is adding and showing on the creen, but I want the internal indicator check box should be checked all times and the creator or user can modify whenever he wants. How to achieve this? Please help me.

Thanks,

Neelu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To enable the Int checkbox to be flagged always, you just need to code an enhancement in program LBBP_PDH_TEXTF09 (beginning or ending, you choose) looping through the attachment internal table and changed the "INTERNAL_IND" field accordingly.

I do not believe any BADI will be able to address your requirement here.

Yeu Sheng

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul and Yen,

When you attach something to shopping cart item, it default coming with Internal Indicator not checked. It is the standard SAP functionality. But I want that default coming as checked and if it is an external attachment, user should be able to deselect it. When I went to modify the standard program, it is coming as checked all times, even if I deselect, the approver is seeing as checked. So I just wanto do this as this is a client requirement.

Thanks,

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The include must be getting called even after the Shopping cart is ordered.So changing the Standard code will not help.Instead ,you can put a check while creating the SC ,that the indicator should be checked for particular items(based on your condition) by the User.You can use the BADi "BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI" and FM "BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL" to get the SC details(look for parameter "ET_ATTACH") for this.

Hope this helps.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha and Atul,

I tried to do with control_badi and it is used for hiding and diplay of fields rather than changing values. att_Check_badi is only to chek and display messages not change the values, as the Doc_change Badi is not having any structure for attachments, I couldn't able to do what to export to display.

Please let me knwo.

Thanks,

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please give the complete details. What stepsa are you doing here?. Which flag you are talking about ? When are you able to modify this falg in the attachment ?

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Quite possible using BADIs</u>

Try using ->

BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

BBP_ITEM_CHANGE_BADI

BBP_ATT_CHECK

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

I was using BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for someother different things. But I couldn't able to find how to do that by using that. Please let me know how to proceed with the sample code. I'll give you full points if you can help me out.

Thanks,

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using the BADI "BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI".

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.