cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_DNO_MONITOR, CODE GROUP NOT APPEAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On CRM_DNO_MONITOR transaction i can't see the code group when i displayed the tickets created on service desk. When i filtered for this field it works but the field value is not displayed. Can anybody help me?.

In addition i need to know the table name where solman save this data.

Thanks,

Claudia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

I'm facing a serious problem while saving the transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

I created a custom and attached it to the standard tabstrip on this transaction.

When I changed the details on this custom screen and SAVE using the button on the standard menu, my details are being SAVED perfectly. As soon as I save it, I'm issuing a message saying 'Data Saved'.

The problem is once my message is displayed, it is giving me another status message saying 'NO CHANGES WERE MADE'.

This is being shown because, I just changed the custom tab details and there was no user action/change performed on the standard transaction. Now i want to control this. I request you let me know ASAP if there is any solution to this.

I'm trying to use ORDER_SAVE BADI for this, but how can I use it to solve my purpose. Awaiting your quick reply

Thank You

Kamal Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have ST Release 400 Package Name SAPKITL423 and our version is 4.0.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

We dont't have installed ST component, we only have installed STPI. What's meaning of install this component?... what contributes the installation to us of this component?

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

what version of the SolMan support pack do you have installed?

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I did it but it isn't work because the field is displayed but it haven't any value, nevertheless when i filtered with this field it work and display all tickets that correspond, but the field not display a value. Do you understand me?

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalez,

have you applied Note 1058960 - Enhancing the monitor display: Catalog/Code, Installed Base?

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gonzalez,

on the results screen go to Settings > Layout > Change

On the Displayed Columsn tab, highlight Code Groups in the right-side box, and click the arrow to bring it into the left box.

Click Save.

I'm not sure about the table name.

regards,

Jason