cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mail translation sent through the cProject

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bom dia,

In cProject there is a process that sends e-mail to resource. The steps to do that are:

first: tab "resources";

afterwars: tab "staffing";

than: choose the person and "push" the button "e-mail to resource".

So, I've to translate this e-mail, in fact I've to translate the text. My question: How do I do that ??? ... maybe this action has to be done through custominzing, but I didn't find any documentation about that.

Thanks,

Obrigado,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

daniel_huber
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Marcio,

this can be done in the customizing for different languages (-> SPRO -> cProjects -> Ressource Management -> Basic settings... -> Assign forms...)

Making Settings for Sending E-Mails and Groupware

In this activity, you include SAP Smart Forms as templates for e-mails and groupware tasks in Resource Management.

You can send the templates that you define in this activity to the assigned resources or their

managers directly from the person and task assignment functions in the Resource

Management application.

Prerequisites

You can send e-mails from the application provided that your browser supports the

creation and sending of e-mails (such as Netscape) or calls an e-mail program when

you click the mail-to function (such as Internet Explorer).

The forms are located in client 000 in the standard system. Before you can use the

forms, you must first copy all texts beginning with PRP* to the current client via a client

copy. Call transaction SO10 → Utilities → Copy from Client.

Procedure

1. To get an overview of the forms that SAP provides for using in project resource

planning, in Customizing for Collaboration Projects, open the activity Resource

Management → Basic Settings for Resource Management → Assign Forms for E-Mail and Groupware Communication.

2. To adapt the forms to your requirements, proceed as follows:

a. Open the smartforms transaction.

b. Enter the Form that you want to change.

c. Choose Change.

d. Make the required changes and save the form.

3. Make the settings in Customizing for Collaboration Projects under Resource

Management → Basic Settings for Resource Management → Assign Forms for E-mail and Groupware Communication. The changed forms are available here.

For more information, see the documentation in this IMG activity.

Please reward points if answer is useful.

Best regards, Daniel

Answers (0)