cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue 1:

We have lease contracts for one year werein invoice is sent once a year. Which type of contract do we use here to handle this situation? which billing plan? or do we use a billing plan?

Issue 2:

The customer would like to have contract>order>billing.

I have set up Service and Maint contract which goes from contract -->billing.

How do i create my Service and Maint contract to create an order. When i tried to do it, i get an error saying that the copy control is not maintained. When i tried to do the copy control there is not copy control from Service/Maint -->Or.

Any help in this matter will be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the copy control working

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Issue 1:

We have lease contracts for one year werein invoice is sent once a year. Which type of contract do we use here to handle this situation? which billing plan? or do we use a billing plan?</b>

You may use Value Contract: WK1 & you need not use any Billing plan, as you will be invoicing only once in a year. If there would be multiple invoicing, you would have to use either periodic or milestone billing, based on the scenario.

<b>Issue 2:

The customer would like to have contract>order>billing.

I have set up Service and Maint contract which goes from contract -->billing.

How do i create my Service and Maint contract to create an order. When i tried to do it, i get an error saying that the copy control is not maintained. When i tried to do the copy control there is not copy control from Service/Maint -->Or.

Any help in this matter will be appreciated</b>

Do the copy Control setting as under:

1. Sales Order to Sales Order (T.Code: VTAA)

It is recommended to copy from standard setting.

Eg: WK1 (Contract) to OR (Sales Order)

2. Sales Order to Billing (T.Code: VTFA)

It is recommended to copy from standard setting.

Eg: OR (Standard Order) to F1 (Billing Type)

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh:

The document type i want to copy is WV not WK1. There is no standard setting for WV (service and maintenence contract) to standard order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, you can select the setting from any contract to sales order, which is available in copy control. For eg: if say WK1 to OR is available, then select that combination & select the option copy as. Now you can replace WK1 by WN & relevant Sales Order Type & ensure to copy all settings & save. (T.Code: VTAA)

It should most probably work.

regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

Hopefully the suggestion is helpful to you.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

That worked .. Thanks Rajesh

Would you know anything about Trading goods?

I keep getting "Foreign Trade Incomplete" when i try to create an invoice for HAWA items only. I do not get this error for the TAN or TAD items.

Would you know why?