cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support for XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a support for XI(exchnage infrastructure) for the downloads avaibale in SDN. i LOOKED at both the java and abap netweaver trial version but it seems XI part is not available. Does anybody know where to download XI server.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does that mean if i have access to marketplace i can downlaod it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Singh,

Yes you need to have access to market place. Even though you have id you will not able to download until unless your organisation purchases the software. Even though it purchased you should have a administrator user id in market place to download the software.

Also we dont have any trial version which we can download XI. So my suggestion is there are some places where you can purchase the XI connection for practice.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen the XI installer DVDs in the ECC 5.0 pack in a client's place where they have not purchased XI separately. Not sure about ECC6.0 .

As far as I understand the licensing of XI is different from other SAP products as it is a middleware. If am not wrong, the cost is based on how many GBs of data is handled.

So you can install XI from that ECC set of DVDs which should work for 90 days(i think) before it asks for a proper license key. However during the installation you need to enter the key which is generated from the solution manger based the host name of the Box where you install XI.

Hope this helps.

cheers

danus

Former Member
0 Kudos

XI is not provided as a trial version and has to be licensed from SAP.

You would have to download from http://service.sap.com/swdc

But it might be better to order the DVDs as it is pretty big!

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Does anybody know if there is a support for XI(exchnage infrastructure) for the downloads avaibale in SDN.

Nopes...

check SAP Service Market Place.

regards