cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAR-File deployment aborted - Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can somebody please help me. I want to deploy the generated EAR-File of Web Module Project to the WAS and there is a error. This ist the detailed description of the log viewer:

06.07.2005 12:05:28 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Deploy Thread] ERROR: 
com.datamigration.wsa.clientEar.ear -> Deployment aborted 
DEPLOYMENT ...
 ==> SDM host : DMSAPEP
 ==> SDM port : 50018
 ==> URL : file:/C:/DOKUME~1/ADMINI~1.DMD/LOKALE~1/Temp/temp36505com.datamigration.wsa.clientEar.ear
 ... ABORTED 
 Aborted: development component 'com.datamigration.wsa.clientEar'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2005.07.06.12.04.53':
Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy API:
com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Cannot update archive file wsa-client.warnull. Reason: {1}
 (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).DMEXC)

Can somebody tell me the problem, or how can i look for it? Thanks for help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ensure that you have started SDM in the correct mode

and then use the appropriate SDM gui option for Updating SCA and SDA files.

Please check the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/92/fb673ba8ecf22fe10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Settings for Updating SCAs/SDAs

¡ Update deployed SCAs/SDAs that have lower component versions than the selected SCAs/SDAs only

With this option, you can deploy new archives only, or update existing archives with a newer version.

¡ Update deployed SCAs/SDAs that have the same or lower component versions than the selected SCAs/SDAs

With this option, you can redeploy existing archives. This overwrites the previous deployment.

¡ Update deployed SDAs/SCAs that have any version

With this option, you can deploy any archive, without its version being checked by the SDM.