Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum Authrozations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are using ecc6.0, i had created some roles according to module based , but still there are missing objects that are related to other modules are coming for Eg-in SD module Some objects are missing that are related to MM..

So how to over come this problem other than su53.

Are ther any minimum authrozations for every role for integration between the modules

Thanks

vijay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the profile generator and add transaction direct or via the SAP menu or other roles, the authorization objects are automaticly added when you use the tab authorizations. This information you can see with transaction SU24. Put the transaction you need in the field and execute. You see the objects which are selected by the profile generator and objects that also can be used but not required. Table usobt give this information but is not compleet. You also can investigate SAP roles how they are build around the transactions you need information about. You also can use st01 (trace) to see what kind of objects you need and their value. Use SAP_ALL if you do this.

Bye Jan

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the profile generator and add transaction direct or via the SAP menu or other roles, the authorization objects are automaticly added when you use the tab authorizations. This information you can see with transaction SU24. Put the transaction you need in the field and execute. You see the objects which are selected by the profile generator and objects that also can be used but not required. Table usobt give this information but is not compleet. You also can investigate SAP roles how they are build around the transactions you need information about. You also can use st01 (trace) to see what kind of objects you need and their value. Use SAP_ALL if you do this.

Bye Jan

0 Kudos

hi van,

Thanks for u r reply,i ll chek it.

My Question is that are there any common Objects for all the modules, for their integration.

Thanks

vijay