cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get the employee code in the customer master

0 Kudos

Hi

What are the settings that I do so that I can get the employee code in the customer master?

We want to create a sales order on a employee , we have HR and SD in the same box.

regards

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to xd02, in company code data - in account assignment tab, u will find a field named "personnel Number". Use that field. It will be helpful.

chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Goto xd02-compcode data-account management-Pesonnel no.

0 Kudos

Hi

I tried xd02 it asks me for the customer , ifi click the search icon it opens up the search where thre is a tab named "Customer by Personnel Numbeer" when i try to search it does not show any employees even thoughi havemanyhired in HR

Please tell me what i need to do

regards

Pravin

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is something to be activated in HR at employee level.

goto PA40 or PA20 and check the infosets assigned to your employee and also the organizational assignment. Ask to a HR expert.

Roberto

0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

I am ok with HR , I have maintained the infotype 0900 "Sales Data" for the employee.

I am looking for a SD expert who can guid me about SD and HR Intgration.

regards

Pravin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to xd02, in company code data - in account assignment tab, "Personnel Number".

First you need to maintain this only than you can get any entries when you use search option for "Customer by Personnel Number"

Reward If Helpful

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To create a sales order you have to define the employee as sold-to and payer. Use account group 0001.

ROberto